Tour description - what can you expect?
The roads and trails on this motorbike trip are hard to describe in words. Everything on this tour is pure Asia. The impressions that you will experience during this trip are extraordinary unique - but be sure that all your expectations are exceeded. Spectacular views and an incredibly beautiful nature will accompany us on the journey.
The roads are very varied and different, so we recommend this motorbike trip only to experienced bikers with perseverance. We usually go on national roads, but also "smaller" open terrain routes will have to be safely handled.Despite everything, there will be one or the other challenge: teamwork, safety, fun and many impressions are the most important points on this motorcycle trip through Laos, China and Tibet "Lhasa".
Bring your own bike on this tour and we will arrange the transport for you. We will completely organize all required documents as well as the provisional license for China.If you prefer to drive with one of our bikes, then you have made a good choice! We have the right bikes for this tour, which will survive all hardships with ease. Whether a BMW GS 650, Honda 650 Dominator, HONDA XRV, 750 Africa Twin or a Yamaha XT 600: all bikes are safe, maintained and in perfect condition directly imported from Europe - ready to master your adventure along the Himalayas.
As on every tour the weather can be our friend or our enemy! It is a real adventure, but safety always comes first. 28 days is the expected travel time, due to the weather it is possible that the tour is 2 to 3 days longer or shorter.
The accommodations on the bike tour are simply the best in the respective places. We offer charming, first-rate resorts and hotels, that leave no wishes unfulfilled.
Join us on an impressive motorbike adventure that you will remember for a lifetime!
Price for driver & pillion driver: 18.868.- €
Price for drive without pillion driver 16.035.-€
Do you want a unique motorbike journey, tailored to your personal needs? Get in touch with us, we are happy to make you an individually offer, according to your wishes!
- 28 nights accommodation in 4/5 star resorts in double rooms
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- entrance fees for all attractions in the program
- experienced local English and Chinese speaking tour guide + Swiss travel companion (German-French speaking)
- motorbike with unlimited mileage
- travel documents for China
- 1 mechanic for backup support with all spare parts
- support vehicle/luggage transport
- tour photos on a USB stick
- 24/7 emergency service for medical emergencies
- soft drinks during the day (water, tea, fruit juices)
- individually tailored wellness packages (1 hour each)
Places that you will see:
- Visit of a breeding and research station for pandas: the perfect place to watch the endangered pandas in their natural habitat .
- A drive through Chengdu: the history of Chengdu can look back on more than 2500 years. A wonderful city where time has stood still. A visit to a Chinese tea house is a must.
- The beautiful landscape of the East Himalayas with views of the Mount Everest. Including a trip to Litang. Litang is one of the highest cities in the world and offers stunning landscapes.
- Tiger Leaping Gorge Shangri-la (the longest, deepest and narrowest canyon in the world)
- A trip to the Erhai Lake, the 7th largest lake in China.
- Kuang Si Waterfall, Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Mengle, Dali, Sichuan City, Yangtze River, Lijiang and Lhasa
- Stone Forest: the Stone Forest in Kunming is located in the east of the region. It consists of formations which are aged between two and 30 million years. Covering an area of 400 m2 crags, pillars, stalagmites, boilers, underground rivers and caves are to be admired.