The climate in Malaysia is tropical. Malaysia is close to the equator, therefore warm weather is always guaranteed. Temperatures generally range from 32°C/89.6 ºF at noon to about 26°C/78.8 ºF at midnight. But like most Southeast Asian countries, Malaysia's sun-shining days are interrupted by Monsoon season from November and February every year, and night temperatures can hit a low of about 23°C/73.4 ºF on rainy days.A unique, exclusive motorcycle journey can be expected here.
Tour description - what can you expect?
Explore the beauty of Malaysia on hand-selected cruisers and super bikes in Malaysia, the land of contrasts. Magnificent resorts in the rain forest, secluded beaches, numerous diving spots and the vibrant capital "KL" awaits you in this journey.
On this 15-day luxury motorbike trip through Malaysia you can experience a great combination of culture, adventure and sophistication.
Price for driver & pillion driver: 9.100.- €
Price for drive without pillion driver 7.500.- €
Do you want a unique motorbike journey, tailored to your personal needs? Get in touch with us, we are happy to make you an individually offer, according to your wishes!
15 Travel days/ 10 Riding days/ Distance:ca.2.400 Km
Kuala Lumpur – Penang Island– Kota Bharu – Kuantan - Malacca – Camaron Highlands – Kuala Lumpur
- 14 nights accommodation in 4-5 ***** resorts/hotels
- Welcome gift
- Pick up at the airport and transfer to hotel
- Tour brochure including map of Malaysia
- Helicopter Tour (60 min KL
- Luggage transport / escort vehicle
- 24-hour emergency service (medical emergencies)
- Full board service (breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner)
- Daily 2 bottles of water
- Local SIM card with credit
- Motorbike rental with unlimited mileage
- Mechanic service, spare parts (levers, grips, tubes language)
- Bilingual tour guides
- Luggage transport/escort vehicle
- 24-hour emergency service (for medical emergencies)
- All entrance fees on driving days
- 6 individually 1 hour spa/massage packages
- Visit to the "Petronas Twin Towers"
- Farewell candlelight dinner
- Photos & Videos of the tour on a USB mass storage
Places that you will see:
- Kuala Lumpur city tour
- Ride to the amazing "Cameron Highlands"
- Boat trip to "Taman Negara National park"
- Traditional Malaysian markets
- Melakka boat tour
- Penang Island tour
- Drive to "Temenggor lake"
- Visit the Petronas Twin Towers
- Visit the Batu Caves
- Visit the Kuala Lumpur Aquarium
- 6 exclusive Wellness & Spa packages
- Excellent cuisine
- Visit a historical ship museum
- And much more..